How To Activate Call Recording:
- Log into your TollFreeForwarding.com account.
- Click on the "Manage Phone Numbers" tab.
- Click on "Disabled"; see fig.1.
- A dialog box will show up. In the dialog box click "Enabled".
- Select the proportion of calls you want to record. For instance, if you only want to record every other call choose 50%.
- Select the call storage duration and click "Save".
- Notice that the Call Recording section now shows the proportion of calls you want to record.
- You are now finished and your future calls will be recorded.
How To Listen To and Download Recordings:
- Go to the navigational bar and select "Call History".
- Move downward to the recorded call.
- Click "Play" to listen to the call within the online control center; see fig.2.
- Click "Download" to save a recorded call; see fig.2.